hEllO ! welcOme to my blog :)

Sabtu, 9 November 2013

Jamuan Akhir Tahun ~ (tahun 6 2013)

Assalamualaikum,
Today, I want to talk about JAMUAN AKHIR TAHUN .
Alhamdulillah~

finally completed although it is very simple to prepare .
however , it remains to be memorable. it has also been embedded in my heart .

in the event, there is also the group that made the show.
mostly , making performances by singing .
I also performed the song form .
in some groups , there is a solo. very melodious voice ! how sweet ! I like it. I'm so jealous with her melodious voice that.

you all want to know who I mean ?
his name is ,
Nur Zahirah !
his voice was awful . I love it!
I was there for the screening group singing .

although we do not eat like pizza , KFC and the like , but I'm still satisfied .
however , this time was so joyous feast .
However, I sympathize with groups 1 and 2 because they are supposed to do acting. However, the script is in the hands faiz . but , faiz not present on that day . pity them ! '

below , I will share pictures pictures after the ceremony took place .
hope you all entertained with this picture
? ? ? ...


they are always cheerful~



I, Amal, and my beloved teacher!



my BFF, Zalifa . she very beautiful !




During practise. from left (2 girls) : tasnim and maisarah !
from right : mu'ti , syahmi , danial , farhat , izzat ,
                  nik nur fatin , me , zubaidah , tasneem and hanan .




They are BFF . <3 .



THey very sporting girls .

okayy ,
wassalam, bye bye !

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan